1. Wherever you are, be all there.
Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34 ESV
2. Believe in magic (if you want some).
The greatest secrets are hid in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it. Roald Dahl
3. If you get a chance take it (and if it changes your life, let it).
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek. Joseph Campbell
4. Move (often enough to appreciate being still).
5. Save yourself for nothing (you are worth it all).